Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner
£25,000 – £35,000
A Transport Planner or Senior Transport Planner with Development Planning experience is required for an Independent Transport Planning consultancy to be based in their Birmingham office.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with experience of working on private sector development planning projects. As part of your role, you will be expected to:
– Contribute to the transport aspects of development planning projects.
– Undertake technical aspects of Transport Assessments, Statements, Travel Plans and feasibility reports.
– Contribute to other projects as required.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and local authorities.
– Work within our supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate could have the following skills/experience or be looking to develop:
– A good understanding of the development planning industry
– Experience with junction capacity modelling (TRL junctions 9 software /Linsig)
– Traffic engineering skills, including junction design and signals (including the use of AutoCAD / Swept path analysis)
– Highway design skills
– A good understanding of transport data sets, including the overseeing of traffic surveys.
– Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
– Excellent report writing skills
– Be working towards Chartered Engineer or TPP qualification
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either send an up to date CV across or call Karl French on 0113 242 0303.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy