TRAINEE QUANTITY SURVEYOR – RAIL – NORTH WEST – PERMANENT
Trainee Quantity Surveyor required to join a national Rail Contractor based in the North West on a Permanent basis. The role will involve working with a team of Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Mangers to assist with the delivery of multiple Rail projects commercially. The role would suit a recent graduate, in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
* Assist the Quantity Surveyors and Commercial Managers in the delivery of multiple rail projects
* Preparation of take-offs and collating tender documents
* Assist with producing estimates
* Monitoring sub-contractors
* Attending cost meetings where required
* Assist with cost monitoring
* Undertake tasks instructed by the Project QS or Commercial Manager such as measurements and valuations
* Recording of any paperwork required for the project
* Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is essential
* Ideally graduated with a grade of 2:1 or higher
* Experience of working with a construction contractor during a placement would be beneficial
* Able to work with a schedule of rates would be beneficial
* Competitive basic salary on offer
* Company bonus structure
* Excellent opportunities for training and development
* Opportunity to join a leading contractor in the Rail industry at a time when the company are expanding have have a stable work bank
If you are looking for work as a Trainee Quantity Surveyor, and you have recently graduated or expect to graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 soon, please get in touch.
AndersElite Rail are a specialist Rail Recruitment Agency, who work with a number of regional and national contractors. We currently have a high number of Contract and Permanent positions throughout the UK
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy