With an increase in work within the Rail and Infrastructure markets, our client, a well known construction company is seeking to employ a Trainee Estimator to be based from their Sheffield office.
Our client works on a variety of schemes ranging from earthworks schemes, bridges refurbishments, structural projects, embankment schemes and similar works.
Your duties would include
Preparation of information for tenders that adequately address the client’s requirements for the work
* Prepare bills of quantities / schedules of rates for tender applications
* Assist in the production of appropriate documentation for inclusion in tenders that meet client and industry accepted
* Review as requested estimates and information from subcontract so as to ensure it adequately caters for the work
* Site visits for re-measure of contracts
* Prepare scoping documents
* Produce documentation for tenders that contain sufficient provision for meeting applicable legislation and recognised industry standards on health, safety, quality and environment.
Candidates will have at least a years experience within estimating or a commercial role working on civil engineering works and will hold a HND/Degree in civil engineering or a related subject.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to the awarding of a major project and continued development of their ongoing frameworks, our client a well known...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client, the worlds leading Tier 1 construction and infrastructure company, Anderselite are seeking a Site Supervisor...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS to work on a freelance basis (3 months with a possible extension) for...Apply For This Job
On behalf of our client, the worlds leading company delivering sustainable design, engineering, and consultancy solutions for natural and built...Apply For This Job
Due to continued growth within the business and securing new framework contracts, our client, a leading construction company operating within...Apply For This Job