With an increase in work within the Rail and Infrastructure markets, our client, a well known construction company is seeking to employ a Trainee Estimator to be based from their Sheffield office.
Our client works on a variety of schemes ranging from earthworks schemes, bridges refurbishments, structural projects, embankment schemes and similar works.
Your duties would include
Preparation of information for tenders that adequately address the client’s requirements for the work
* Prepare bills of quantities / schedules of rates for tender applications
* Assist in the production of appropriate documentation for inclusion in tenders that meet client and industry accepted
* Review as requested estimates and information from subcontract so as to ensure it adequately caters for the work
* Site visits for re-measure of contracts
* Prepare scoping documents
* Produce documentation for tenders that contain sufficient provision for meeting applicable legislation and recognised industry standards on health, safety, quality and environment.
Candidates will have at least a years experience within estimating or a commercial role working on civil engineering works and will hold a HND/Degree in civil engineering or a related subject.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to the commencement of a major rail project in the North of England, our client, a major contractor is...Apply For This Job
Due to an increase in work and the further development of their Civil Engineering Division, our client, a well known...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ a Site Agent to...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to work for our client, a well known construction company that is...Apply For This Job
Our client, a leading provider of Geo-intelligence and asset solutions for major construction and infrastructure clients is seeking to employ...Apply For This Job