We are currently recruiting for a successful property development and management organisation who are based in South East Northumberland.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Tenant Liaison Officer to join a small but busy team to support their Contracts Manager.
This position is initially a temporary contract for 2 months with an ASAP start available for the right person. We are looking for applicants who are immediately available for this vacancy.
As Tenant Liaison Officer, you will be covering the following job duties:
* Working as part of a team to support Contracts Manager
* Act as main point of contact for tenants and deal with any queries which they may have
* Making continual daily visits to sites to assist with site management (all in the area)
* Maintain and develop all tenant related activities
* Provide excellent customer service
* Communicate effectively with residents and clients throughout works programme
* Attend meetings when required
* Collate data and present reports
* Significant experience within the construction industry.
* Customer care experience.
* Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally.
* Fully IT competent.
* Ability to prioritise busy workloads effectively.
* Health and safety issues.
* Local government policy and procedures.
If the above role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply to this advert attaching your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy