I have been asked to source a talented and motivated MEP Manager for a great opportunity within a fit-out contractor based in London.
The opportunity is a chance to join a well-regarded, Main Contractor operating in the fit out and refurbishment space and would see the successful applicant engaged in challenging works throughout London, delivering complex and challenging projects.
Please note: this is a permanent position; freelance CV’s will not be entertained.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Experience working on UK fast track fit out projects
* A services degree or trade qualification is preferred
* Experience co-ordinating large teams of people, including multiple sub contractor’s, client-side representatives etc
* Ability to wear a number of different hats when dealing with design team, architects, clients etc
* An ability to implement and uphold health and safety strategies and awareness
* SMSTS & CSCS cards required
* Regular liaison with the client-side team and client directly are a major part of the role
This represents a fantastic opportunity to work with a premier contractor on recognisable projects across the city. Opportunities for growth and training exist within the business, turnover is low and staff are well looked after.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please e-mail a copy of your CV to [email protected] or apply via the link.