Required for a prestigious developer who are established in and around London yet are still expanding. In the market place they have one of the best names in the industry. Their projects are all medium – large high-end housing projects.
Job requirements include:
* Brief, manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of
* production information to an agreed programme.
* Prepare technical specifications in line with requirements determined by the Land Acquisition budget and Technical/Sales Meetings.
* Oversee the NHBC/Building Regulations applications to approval.
* Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme.
* Attend meetings at various stages of projects (Land/Technical hand-over, Project Meeting, Optimisation, Technical/Sales, Budget Meetings, etc.)
* Respond to site queries and resolve Technical/Construction items that may arise.
Lots of previous experience in technical management is vital, preferably for a main contractor and you will need to have at least 5 years working in residential construction.
* Competitive salary of up to £75K + Car Allowance + 10% bonus + package
* Annual salary and performance reviews
* Lots of opportunity for career progression- they promote from within- you can progress as fast as you like
* Working for a door-opening, company on an amazing project
* Working for a stable company who has their order-book sorted
* Working for a revered company with a reputation in the market for being a career progressor
* Support in getting additional training- this is a company that invests a lot in to developing their staff ad luckily doesn’t need to hire very often
* Super interesting Project!
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Shannon Jackson at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Project Quantity Surveyor – Office and Retail Fit out – North Lancashire – call me on 07980 006 436 –...Apply For This Job