Anderselite are recruiting for an experienced Technical Manager for a prestigious architectural practice in London. This is a great opportunity to work for an established practice with a strong pipeline of work and opportunity to progress your career with a growing company.
My client with multiple offices in the UK is looking for a Technical Manager from a practice background, with good experience working on residential projects both private and affordable housing from inception to conception. As Technical Managers, you will be involved with projects from the land bid or tender stage, by providing construction technical guidance and coordination through to the pre-construction design and technical management functions for delivery of the development.
– As Project Technical Manager you are responsible and accountable for the setting of Design Team programmes and monitoring of these to ensure the timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
– Additionally, you are responsible for ensuring that staff reporting to you meet the required standards.
– Maintain an overview of the architectural design of developments which you are assigned
– Ensure that the design complies with the Division’s standards
– Promote design that respects budgetary constraints
– To technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost-effectiveness, and buildability of the design.
Knowledge and Skills
– To effectively communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders.
– A Degree in Construction Management or similar qualification.
– Knowledge of Revit is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for your personal and career development as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, and flexible working environment.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy