Manchester. Barclays Digital. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.
We have a fantastic new position for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team in Manchester. This is your chance to work with the sharpest minds in an award winning financial services company with a real purpose. We are working on innovative products meaning we are growing rapidly and moving in new and exciting directions.
* Establish an Agile delivery model for the team, and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, show & tells, retrospectives, and other ceremonies.
* Overcome obstacles for the development team to ensure they can deliver with maximum velocity.
* Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a feature/ release for an application product (or number of products).
* Coordinate the demands of a number of projects into one delivery plan.
* Responsible for scoping, planning, budgeting and forecasting of a release/feature
* Responsible for managing releases/features to approved budgets and commitments
* Technical Delivery Management Experience.
* Experience of working in an Agile environment.
* Thorough understanding of full end to end SDLC.
* Agile / Scrum methodology qualification (or similar).
* Any experience of Cloud technologies.
* Experience of Jira/Agile Central
* Experience of Microsoft Project Manger
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity. Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not...Apply For This Job