Technical Coordinator required in West London for a prestigious developer who are established in and around London. Ideal candidate has 3 years’ on-site experience already in the role in one company only. NO JOB HOPPERS
You will manage information pre-construction and through site delivery. This means that effectively it is your responsibility to check all design information, amend and approve architectural drawings and ensure it goes out to relevant parties
This company is one of the most stable in the market which is a big selling point in the current and future market. They also have one of the best reputations in the market as being enjoyable to work for.
To be considered for this role you must have a LOT of stability in your CV. High rise experience required. Residential experience is required.
* Up to 50k +car allowance of £4250 + 10% bonus + package (In total over £60K)
* Working for a revered company with a reputation in the market for being a career progressor- they promote from within- you can progress as fast as you like
* Working for a door-opening, company on an amazing project
* Working for a stable company who has their order-book sorted
* Support in getting additional training- this is a company that invests a lot in to developing their staff ad luckily doesn’t need to hire very often
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Shannon Jackson at
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Estimator role – Civil Engineering and Groundsworks Sectors – Manchester – if you want to apply please forward your cv...Apply For This Job
* Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor * Proven Building Services Cost Management experience is essential * £70,000 – £80,000 + package,...Apply For This Job