C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
Please read through and apply if it is applicable, if not please do not forget our fantastic referral scheme!
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Investment Management
Size of the business: Two offices based in London with a presence the USA, Australia, Asia and Europe
Company culture: A professional and structured environment, fantastic work/life balance
What makes them great to work for: Loads of room for personal progression and growth, employees are hard working, approachable and down to earth
What would I be doing day to day?
Who am I supporting: Reporting to the Technology Infrastructure team leader you will also provide support to two other teams in the business.
* PA duties, including diary management and inbox support
* General administrative tasks to support the team, including meeting scheduling, expenses, travel co-ordination, arrangements for joiners/leavers etc.
* Back-up support for recruitment processes in teams
* Co-ordination of the mid-year and year-end review process
* Assistance with compiling, presenting and updating regularly published financial data, in Excel
* Project work as identified (e.g. team offsite meeting planning and co-ordination)
* Occasional front of house support, to cover for absence
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience: You will be genuinely interested in forging a career within financial services, you will be an intelligent and experienced team assistant with a high attention to detail.
Qualifications: A degree is preferred
Availability: Looking to get someone started ASAP
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Jasmine Richards – Associate, lover of sport, travel and sunshine!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Audit Office – The National Audit Office (NAO) scrutinises public spending for Parliament. Our public audit perspective helps Parliament...Apply For This Job