Destination Education are currently looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work within one of their fantastic Primary Schools based in Greenwich. This is a great opportunity to work within one of the highest achieving schools in South East London, working alongside dedicated and passionate teaching staff.
The initial role will be until the end of the academic year. This will give you the chance to further bolster your classroom experience with the school potentially offering a schools direct / permanent placement.
Destination Education can offer you:
* Great Rates of Pay (Minimum £80 per day)
* Advance notice of work (if doing daily supply)
* Working with the leading consultants in the industry who have expertise in Education.
* Professional Development workshops with ex Headteachers.
* Honest, experienced, reliable service from London’s Leading Agency.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email a copy of your CV to Aaron at Destination Education.
MFL Teacher | Islington | Spanish KS3 – KS4 | Immediate Start An amazing opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic...Apply For This Job
Destination Education are currently looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated teaching assistant to join a brilliant Primary School in...Apply For This Job