Our client is an established multidisciplinary sustainability construction consultancy based in Sidcup. As they continue to expand, they are on the lookout for an ambitious Sustainability Associate to help lead the Environmental Engineering team.
As a leading construction consultancy, they provide a range of services across construction, design, and engineering. They are a consultancy committed to integrating sustainability into their projects and everyday operations.
The sustainability Associate will play a crucial role in supporting and influencing their sustainability initiatives. This is a role that enables you to build relationships across the market sector and promote the company brand and views. Their goal being to ultimately improve the surroundings in which we all live and work.
What will be your responsibilities as the Sustainability Associate?
* Help manage and develop a motivated team to provide a full range of sustainability and conceptional engineering services to complement the Building Services Engineering team.
* To help assist managing the delivery of the following.Energy strategy concept and design
-Energy assessment and certification
-Understand the needs of wellbeing and wellness assessments and be able to provide support.
* To help manage the business development in the sustainable environment with the Director of Building Services.
* Display persistence, determination and energy in overcoming obstacles.
* Ability to influence and support in commercial policies by understanding gross margin performance needs and be able to read and understand contracts.
Who you are and what you will bring?
* Bachelor’s degree or master’s level in Engineering or sustainability
* 5+ years of experience in the built environment and or sustainability field
* Exceptional communication and organisation skills
* Understanding of project people and resource management.
* Excellent Knowledge of BIM
* Comprehension of BREEAM, LEED, PassivHaus, Ska and EnerPHit certification
What the Sustainability Associate will be offered?
* Hybrid working policy
* Flexible working hours policy
* Long service award
* Cycle-to-work scheme
* Life assurance
* Annual season ticket loan
* Generous maternity and paternity pay
* Incentive scheme
If you are an Experienced Sustainability Associate looking for your next challenge this is an exciting role for you!
We are looking for a skilled Remote Support Engineer, who will be given the flexibility to work anywhere remotely from...Apply For This Job
We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Engineer to join our client. They have an excellent reputation for being...Apply For This Job
This successful engineering multidisciplinary consultancy deliver sustainable engineering solutions across all sectors and they are recruiting a Structural Engineer for...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Resident Engineer who will work on a high-profile project based in Zone 1 London....Apply For This Job
Our client is an experienced wind energy developer. They are a company who have developed and built winds and solar...Apply For This Job