Anderselite are currently recruiting for an experienced Sub Agent to join one of the UK’s leading Tier costruction and civil engineering contractors on a permanent basis in the West Midlands. Specifically this will be delivering a major highways scheme in the West Midlands.
* Ensure Site Engineers complete setting out in accordance with design.
* Produce / Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
* Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed to ensure that the works are delivered to specification.
* Be able to offer a hands on approach, regularly on site in a active role managing teams.
* Deliver the work safely with Highways England HSE processes abided by
* Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering or similar
* 5+ years major highway scheme / structures experience
* Knowledge of Highways England HSE processes
* Site / Setting Out experience
For more information please contact Anderselite on 0121 200 5520.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Construction) Location: Birmingham / Warwickshire Start Date: Q3 2021 Sectors: Construction, Civil Engineering, Business Development,...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Overview of role Our client are looking for either a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager to join their world...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Bank / Retail / Commercial Fit outs – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £35,000 – £57,000...Apply For This Job
Our client a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with 5 offices throughout the UK and are currently looking for a Project...Apply For This Job