Permanent – £28,000 – £37,500 And pension, bonus & company van
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an STE4.
The STE04 will be responsible for undertaking accurate examinations, gather information which relates to the current condition and situation of rail structures, using company and technical documentation for reference particularly NR examination standards NR/L3.
Following the examinations, you will produce examination reports to accurately reflect structures integrity and ensure that they provide a valid and complete picture of any degradation including suitable sketches and photographs.
* – Undertake accurate examinations, gather information which relates to the current condition and situation of rail structures, using company & technical documentation for reference particularly NR examination standards NR/L3/CIV/006
* – Record & store findings of examinations, keeping good records using site notes / sketches & photographs
* – Undertake reconnaissance visits where appropriate & provide resource plans to include proposed methods of working inclusive of labour & plant resource estimates
* – Working with the Works Delivery team, facilitate the delivery of on-site activities, ensuring that works are completed safely, on time and without incident
* – Produce examination reports to accurately reflect structure integrity
* – Take responsibility for the recognition of and dealing with serious defects which pose an immediate threat to the safety of the public or rail traffic
* – Keep records of examinations undertaken using our client’s standard logbook
* – Actively develop working methods to improve the quality, quantity & safety of examination activities
* Skills/Experience required:
* – Experience working within the railway industry, managing the delivery of multi-disciplined projects
* – Strong background in Civil Engineering – Essential
* – Experience of undertaking STE4 duties
* – Experience in working as part of a team, and managing less experienced team members
* Degree qualified Civil Engineer or certified completion bridge inspection / examination training course / or suitably qualified by experience
* PTS / COSS / IWA – Desirable
* MS Office Skills – Essential
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to their continued growth, our client, a leading Tier 1 construction company is seeking to employ a Senior Estimator...Apply For This Job
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/CRE to work for our client, a rail construction company undertaking civil engineering works...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the rail industry is seeking to employ a Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Due to continued expansion and growth, our client, a well known construction company operating within the Railway and civil engineering...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of a new framework agreement, our client, a leading Tier 1 contractor operating within the civil/structural...Apply For This Job