SSOW & Possession Planner
Permanent: £36,000 – £41,000 + Package and benefits
Anderselite are currently recruiting for a SSOW / Possession Planner for a long-established civil engineering contractor who specialises in the rail sector.
The successful candidate will be based out of Sheffield with a number of interesting projects and frameworks to be involved in from the get-go.
* – Plan & create Safe Systems of Work plans in accordance with the type of work required to take place.
* – Attend & represent our client at all possession management meetings.
* – Identify Green Zone opportunities & programme work into them.
* – Maintain documented records of all planned Safe Systems of Work.
* – Brief & update the COSS, PC or IWA with SSOWP prior to the works commencing ensuring that it is understood and compliant.
* – Work & communicate closely with Contracts Managers, Site Managers & Works Managers to ensure that SSOWP are produced accurately and in a timely manner.
* – Maintain continued professional development & working practice within the industry rule book regulations, comply with policies & procedures.
* – Develop Line Blockage & Possession Planning skills
* – Attend Possession Planning System (PPS) Training Course to enable possession worksite planning & input
* – Railway experience – essential
* – 019 Understanding – essential
* – Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Access Planner, converse with planning a high volume of published access such as possessions and line blockages
* – Examination’s experience – desirable
* – Good IT literacy & knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
* – Good communicator on all levels
* – Self-motivated and good team player
* – Flexible & Adaptable
* – PTS & SSOW Planner competency – essential
* – Safety Critical competencies such as ES and COSS – desirable
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
With an increase in work within the Rail and Infrastructure markets, our client, a well known construction company is seeking...Apply For This Job
Due to the continued growth and development of various framework contracts, our client, a leading construction company within the region...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor/Senior QS to work on a freelance basis (3 months with a possible extension) for...Apply For This Job
As a Design Co-ordinator you will: Support and manage the development and implementation of design proposals ensuring they meet customer...Apply For This Job
My client, Amey Consulting, has asked me to identify and assist in placing a Senior Traffic Engineer with their Trafford...Apply For This Job