C&C Search is currently recruiting a sponsorship sales business development manager to join a fantastic global B2B events producer.
Salary: £28,000-£35,000 + bonus, around £10-15k year one, and £25k plus year two. Year 3 takehome over £105k
Hours: 9:00–5:30, 3/2 hybrid
USP: this is an amazing working environment with a close-knit and fun team. Their offices are in a cool area near great bars, street food, and stations with amazing long-term progression. To scout out and convert new and existing clients – plus you will attend competitors shows all over Europe!
* Develop the sales process, building industry target lists
* Using the telephone, LinkedIn, meetings, and email to secure sponsorship sales
* Convert sales, update forecasts and build long-term relationships with Marketing Directors
* Attend competitor events (4-8 a year across Europe)
* Keep note on the CRM system
* We are looking for someone with B2B sales or sponsorship sales experience
* If you are great at speaking to people and building rapport easy, experience in a sales or similar role would be great but not essential if you are someone who really wants to get in to sales and it great at communication and gaining trust
* You are organised, financially driven and looking to build a long-term career.
Chloé DiChiara-Hill – Director, lover of travel and parent to two house bunnies.
At C&C Search, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and how we operate. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – across all our work in recruitment, and in our training and development programmes. C&C Search fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging and has a deep commitment to being a part of creating a fairer society through partnering with clients who are also committed to a seat at the table for everybody. We work with companies that are committed to reflecting our communities, where people can bring their authentic selves to work. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas, better businesses and better societies. There is much to be done, but together we can achieve equality for all.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.