Due to the awarding of several new contracts, our client, a well known Construction company is seeking to employ numerous Site Operatives to be based from their Warrington office (working throughout the North West).
Applicants need to have a good solid background in General Construction works
You will be able to undertake one or several of the following skills/experience but MUST NOT be limited to any one trade.
* Bricklayers – Competent in multiple discipline brickwork – New build, maintenance, Blockwork, paving
* Joiners – Shuttering, Kitchen fitting, Window fitting, Door hanging, Cladding, Stud walling, roofing
* Roofers – Flat roofing renewal and repair, Felt, Apex
* Plumbers – General plumbing, Gas Safe NOT REQUIRED, Bathrooms, shower installation, Toilets etc.
In addition the following experience will be considered as a trade or in addition to one of the above trades. Experience in;
* Groundworks – Concrete bases, Block paving, drainage installation
* Tiler – Mostly floor tiling but wall tiling would be an advantage also
Railway experience is preferred but not essential;
* Safety Critical (COSS) a definite advantage
* Supervision experience a definite advantage (SSSTS or SMSTS)
* Applicants are expected to hold a CSCS competence card but this is not essential for the right candidate.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy