Site Supervisor (Site Agent) – Utilities
£40,000 – £45,000
Are you a Site Supervisor with utilities experience looking for a permanent position work for a market-leading contractor? My client, a major joint venture on HS2, is currently recruiting for the above to work on a rail project in West London with an immediate start.
You will be responsible for assisting the Utilities Site Manager on a selection of utility work packages on HS2 Lot S2, ensuring that the utility works are delivered to an acceptable standard of quality in line with safety, commercial and programme expectations. Working with the Utilities Site Manager and sub – contractor(s), you will assist in the front-line supervision and planning of the delivery for your work package(s).
You will help manage day-to-day interactions with internal (e.g. Construction Teams, Logistics etc.) and external interfaces, with the customer, sub-contractors, and third-party stakeholders (e.g. Network Rail, London Underground, Thames Water etc.). You will assist the area utilities team with the production of deliverables by our delivery partners meet the correct quality, contract, safety, time, and cost requirements for
* Potable Water – connections and diversions et
* Sewer – new installation, diversions, and re-lining
* Electric – diversions / new installations
* Gas – diversions / new installations
* Coms – diversions / new installations
* Work with the Utilities Site Manager to deliver the scheme.
* Manage and coordinate site activities in line with the programme.
* Review daily, outputs achieved and report to the Utilities Site Manager.
* Ensure a quality product is delivered, on program and cost effective.
* Ensure only adequately trained and experienced operatives are engaged on site to deliver the works safely and deliver a quality product.
* Undertake monthly SHE reviews with all suppliers and specialists.
* Deliver site inductions and regular toolbox talk briefings to the site team covering appropriate Health, Safety and Environmental issues and ensure records of these briefings are maintained.
* Plan and assist the Utilities Site Manager in determining the best avenue of works, advising on specialist’s strengths and concerns.
* Be fully conversant with specialists’ contract conditions and attendances.
* Review programme on a daily basis and assist the Utilities Manager in identifying opportunities.
* Record resources and monitor outputs against program
* Attend weekly / fortnightly progress meeting.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* CSCS Gold or Black Card
* Confined Space Level-2
* Technical knowledge of multi utilities techniques and best practices including permitting
* Proven track record of delivering multi-utility projects
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience of temporary works in excavations
* Street works NRSWA Supervisor
* Strong Health & Safety approach –
* Proven track record with 3rd party stakeholders’ relationships i.e Local Councils, TFL, Networks Rail etc.
* Proven track record with demonstrating a proactive / problem solving with day to day site issues.
* Good / clear communication skills
* Temporary Works Coordinator
* NEBOSH Qualified
* Mental Health First Aider
* Utilities competency qualifications (e.g. EUSR)
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
I am currently seeking a Freelance Site Engineer for a Civils Project in Cambridge. This role will fall inside IR35....Apply For This Job
The Company Planner Required for a civil engineering and construction provider. This is a joint venture that has strong reputation...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Highways Brighton, East Sussex £50,000 – £60,000 My client, a leading national contractor, is currently recruiting for...Apply For This Job
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, an esteemed contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job
Section Engineer – Utilities West London £35,000 – £40,000 Are you a Section Engineer with utilities experience looking for a...Apply For This Job