£220 – £250 per day
We are now recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a modular build project in Kent where you will take the project through to completion and handover. The project is starting on the 23rd September and will be for an initial 5 week duration. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience with a leading name within the modular industry.
* Managing and overseeing the works of all subcontractors on site.
* Ensuring that the works carried out are to the highest standards.
* Overseeing all Health & Safety on site, ensuring that all RAMS and procedures are up to date.
* Carrying out work inspections and checks.
* Providing daily tool box talks and briefings.
* Experience working as a No. 1 on site
* Proven experience running projects up to £1 million
* MUST have SMSTS (SSSTS will be considered), CSCS Card (Gold or above), First Aid at Work,
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
About the role: This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Geo-Environmental Engineer to join an enthusiastic team delivering ground...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Regional Facilities Manager for a PFI portfolio...Apply For This Job
Bricklayer required to assist on site in the Northampton area. Generel brick and block work. PPE and CSCS required. If...Apply For This Job
About the role Our client have an opportunity for a Store Person/Driver who will play an important role in supporting...Apply For This Job