Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager for a company that have a large amount of work in the Humber area. This client focuses on heavy Civil engineering projects including, Water/Flood Alleviation schemes, Road works, 278 works, roads and sewers, roundabouts, etc. This client is fast growing and can offer the relevant employee progression opportunities to move into more of a Project Management position within the next few years.
This job will include:
* Number one Site Manager on a Water and Groundworks scheme in Hull.
* Covering a range of Civil Engineering sites, anything from small Highways Schemes to Bridge repairs.
* Running a section of site up to 25 men at one time.
* Ensuring and enforcing health and safety regulations.
* Ordering materials and labour when required.
* Working towards a Project Management position.
* Vehicle, Laptop and Mobile provided.
The Ideal candidate will consist of the following:
* MUST have SMSTS
* Minimum of 5 years experience as a Site Manager
* Engineering background is preferable
* Heavy experience in Water projects
* Experience in concreting, rc frame, and general groundworks
* Be based within an hours drive of Hull
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE HAND YOUR CV IN ONLINE AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU IF YOU ARE RELEVANT.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – 5* house builder – Manchester based office...Apply For This Job
We are working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Project Manager to oversee the TFM services across...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced or Senior Estimator/Commercial Manager for one of our longest standing groundworks clients...Apply For This Job
Site Manager needed on a Warehouse Fit-Out project in the Bristol area. Site Manager will need to be available from...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job