Site Manager – Residential
Up to £58,000 PA
Sorry no Freelancers – Client will only interview candidates with displayed longevity
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to start working on a new highly anticipated site in the Midlands area. My highly reputable client specialises in new build housing they are ever expanding and have a very healthy pipeline for the coming years.
* Requisition and management of materials/delivery
* Issue subcontractors with regular short-term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved
* Hold progress meetings
* Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date
* Induct new starters on site
* Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound
* Manage Trades and subcontractors
* Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
* Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement
* Handle all customer care issues in a timely and professional manor
* 5+ years’ experience in a number 1 role
* Be able to interpret construction drawings and designs
* Strong management skills
* Able to push and drive subcontractors
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good level of IT literacy
* CSCS Card
* First Aid
Package & Benefits:
* Up to £58,000 basic salary
* Car allowance + package
Checks and eligibility to work:
To be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full UK drivers’ licence.
If you are successful at interview and the Company considers making an offer of employment, you may be asked to give your consent to the following pre-employment check[s] being undertaken by our third-party provider, Experian (or any other appropriate third-party provider that the Company chooses to engage).
This fantastic opportunity is perfect for someone who is confident, dynamic, and customer-focused, who shows great leadership and decision-making skills to guide and inspire their Site Teams and make their developments first class.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please get in touch!
Josie Pike | Recruitment Consultant
T: 0113 242 0303
1st Floor, Minerva | 29 East Parade | Leeds | LS1 5PS
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Real Estate Investment Firm Property Development Arm Project Manager London + UK Travel Up to £45,000 + Pension + Other...Apply For This Job
Quantity Surveyor – Civil Engineering – Manchester – – 0161 832 7577 / 07980 006 436 The client A privately...Apply For This Job