I currently have a great opportunity for a site manager to work on a high spec residential development in Victoria. The project encompasses the complete demo of an existing building with the façade being retained then the construction of 190 high end residential units. The right candidate for this role would be from a engineering bias construction background, with knowledge of temporary works and RC frame construction a distinct advantage.
The project is located in Westminster and is due to run until 2020. Reporting directly to the project manager, you will have control of the sub-contractors, set the standards in terms of health & safety, logistics, and general planning & programming.
This role is a permanent vacancy with salary dependant on experience.
You would ideally have experience working for either a tier one main contractor or developer and has a proven track record on high end residential developments.
Key Skills/ Requirements: Site Manager
* Experience as a Site Manager working on high end residential developments
* A construction degree or trade qualification is preferred
* Coordinating multiple contractors works to achieve programme
* Coordinating and driving design issue responses
* An ability to implement and uphold health and safety strategies and awareness
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply- or if you would like to hear more please contact Mick Emery on 0207 033 3100 or [email protected]