My client is one of the largest, most successful construction companies in the UK. They are currently looking to recruit a Site Manager in to join their team. It is the perfect time to be joining a new region, who have a huge work load which is constantly growing.
If you prove to be hard working and determined, you have an endless opportunities to progress within the business. Attitude is key, someone who has a can do approach to work and always open to improvement, would fit in well.
* Delivering the day to day business and achieving full client satisfaction
* Delivering works safely
* Plan and manage a variety of construction works
* Compile Construction Phase H&S Plans, Method Statements and Risk Assessments for approval
* Complete weekly cost and value reconciliation of all works under your management
* Full liaison with and effective communication to workforce teams
The Company have offices all over the UK, however this position will be focusing on the South East, working out of their new, open and modern office in Guildford. They specialise in a number of different sectors including Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
You will be reporting to either a Project Manager or Contracts Manager depending on the value and complexity of the project.
The ideal candidate for the role will be working towards or have gained related professional qualifications or accreditation. Able to demonstrate experience of construction operations.
You will need:
* Up-to-date 5-day SMSTS,
* Management CSCS Qualifications,
* Asbestos Awareness
* First Aid Qualifications
* Experience of effectively managing people.
If you feel suitable for the role or perhaps know someone, please send your CV or call 02380 219128
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy