Housing Site Manager – Amesbury
My client are a national developer, providing homes on a large scale across the UK.
If you’re an experienced Site Manager with a background working for UK based developers and have been involved and have experience in all elements of the build process, I have a fantastic opportunity.
They currently require an Site Manager to deliver fast track, high volume housing – to be involved in a very challenging development.
You will be accountable for all onsite labour & sub-contractors, oversee all health and safety on site and be required to report to an onsite Project Manager.
* Proven experience as a New Build Site Manager
* Fully conversant with all aspects of volume traditional and timber frame house building
* You will have the ability to manage and motivate your teams
* 8 years minimum experience in residential building
* Thorough understanding of health & safety legislation
* CSCS – Black Card
* First Aid at work
* Relevant housing experience
If you are ambitious, passionate and highly experienced in residential new build, and have a proven track record running fast-paced developments, please send your application today.
Email or call 02380 219128
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy