Job Title: Site Engineer AMP7
Location: West Midlands
Sector: Water, Infrastructure, Civil Engineering
Regions: Severn Trent Water
Job Type: Permanent role
Salary: £32,000 to £38,000 Per Annum + Package (Negotiable on level & relevant experience)
Our client, a growing Civil Engineering contractor, who operate within the Water sector, have an excellent opportunity available for a Site Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will entail working on contracts for one of their key clients: Severn Trent Water, delivering major infrastructure and non-infrastructure Water schemes around the region. The successful candidate will ideally have prior Civils and Water experience.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
* Assisting the Quantity Surveyor with quantities and project progress.
* Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams.
* Reporting progress on site to senior management.
* Supporting the senior site engineer and project manager with day to day running of the project.
* Acting under the site manager as a technical advisor on site for specialist subcontractors.
* Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
* Checking plans, drawings and setting out co-ordination.
* Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the company’s health and safety policy on site.
* Preparing reports as required for the site manager and project manager.
* Having a proactive approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Candidates will ideally have:
* Previous experience working within the Water sector, ideally on AMP6 / AMP7 projects.
* A relevant qualification, such as a degree in Civil Engineering. (or similar)
* Relevant site qualifications, such as a CSCS Card, SMSTS Certificate etc.
* Strong setting out ability, including the use of total station and GPS equipment.
* Worked on water projects involving RC concrete, PCC concrete, Pipe laying etc.
* A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
Please contact Tim Smyth on 0121 200 5520, to apply for the role or for more information.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title – CONSTRUCTION BUYER Location- South Manchester based office Profile The right candidate will be an experienced construction professional...Apply For This Job
Anderselite CSCS Labourer £15.50ph AndersElite are currently recruiting for a labourer to assist our client by doing general labouring duties....Apply For This Job
AndersElite need X3 Painters to work in Birmingham, to start monday 19th July for 12 weeks. You must have a...Apply For This Job
CSCS Labourer DN3- -Starting 12/07/2021 AndersElite are currently recruiting for reliable labourers to assist our client by doing general labouring...Apply For This Job
Hi all How are you? I am recruiting again. Please review the job spec below – any questions please call...Apply For This Job