I am currently seeking a Site Engineer for work on a Medium size development Project in Basingstoke.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Quality assurance / quality control
* General site setting out
* Assist with asbuilds and CAD drawings
* Site Management of subcontractor
The ideal candidate would have as follows:
* Previous experience working as a Setting Out Engineer, Site Surveyor, Site Engineer or equivalent.
* Previous experience within earthworks, groundworks, drainage, concrete
* Ability to use total Station and GPS
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
* CSCS Card
* Couple of references
For more information on the role please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite or apply now.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Opportunity for a graduate (or a graduate with 2 years’ experience would be desirable) for a predominantly office-based role and...Apply For This Job
Authorising Engineer (Permanent) London £50,000 – £55,000 My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Operations team with...Apply For This Job
I am currently seeking a Freelance Sub Agent for a Freelance role at Heathrow Airport. Possibility for long term work...Apply For This Job
My client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their operations team with a Site Manager for their major joint...Apply For This Job
Due to recent successful bids on the AMP7 Frameworks, my client, a major contractor, is looking to strengthen their Engineering...Apply For This Job