Site Engineer – Infrastructure sector – North West
Location: Manchester (Travel around the North West)
Salary: £30,000 – £42,000 + vehicle and package
Job Description: I’m looking on behalf of my client to recruit a Site Engineer experienced in civil engineering that includes the following sectors, water, highways, reinforced concrete structures and general groundworks.
* Setting out to lines and levels
* Undertaking volumetric surveys
* Assisting Site Agents
* Maintaining contract management quality records
* Production of As-Built Drawings
* Carrying out site surveys for weekly/monthly measurement purposes.
* Assisting with the control of site activities, including sub-contractors
* Compliance with individual responsibilities with regard to safety, health and environmental issues
* Completion of daily site diary
* Ability to work as part of a team and maintain client relations
* BSc in civil engineering (beneficial)
* HNC or equivalent
* Valid CSCS card
* First Aid
If you are interested in the above position, please contact Joe Lunt on 0161 829 3980 to discuss application.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
I am recruiting for a Tunnel Engineer to join a major power station project in Somerset. Are you a Civil...Apply For This Job
Labourer required for general duties on a site in Newcastle Under Lyme. Taking deliveries, clearing rubble, assiting trades and genral...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Our client, a specialist Stone and Brickwork contractor is seeking to employ a Business Development Manager/Contracts Manager to be based...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Manchester / North West The client: * An established Manchester based contractor in the...Apply For This Job