Contract Administrator – Site Based – Central London
Are you a document controller or site based contracts administrator with experience of working on high end fit out or refurbishment projects ?
Anders elite are currently recruiting for a temporary Contracts Administrator who has experience of working on either construction or fit out projects .
The role is to generally to assist the project team with the smooth running of specific contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Contracts Drawing Management from Commercial Handover to include:
· Distribution to Site / Sub-Contractors and PM’s
· Electronic filing of same (Dropbox / Buildertrend)
· Update Drawing Register and issue to contract team
· Update Clients Project Document Management Online Systems
· Identify and record changes to drawing updates – issue to PM, QS and site team
2. Issuing and tracking of RFI’s, PCS’s & Technical Submittals in conjunction with the Project Manager.
3. Ensuring that the project database is up to date with all relevant information
4. Purchase Orders for PM’s to be produced as and when requested.
5. Administration of contract “Dropbox” Account, together with ensuring dropbox is kept up to date for Contract Drawings and Site Templates
6. Organise and take minutes for Site Meeting and Subcontractors Meetings.
7. Attend W48 Review Meetings when requested
8. Distribution of W48 Minutes following Meetings held.
9. Assist with production of PCS Sheets and database for PM’s
10. Assist with PM production of H&S Plans
11. Collate and distribute Project Reports for PM’s
12. Assisting with Operations and Maintenance Manuals – chasing information
13. Providing general assistance to the Commercial Team as required
14. General document control (electronic and paper).
The role could become permanent for the right candidate .
Site hours are £14 per hour and site hours are generally 7am – 6pm, Monday to Friday .
If you feel you meet the criteria then please submit your CV .
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Assistant Cost Manager & Cost Manager EMEA Commercial Office Sector Consultancy London £30,000 – £50,000 Basic (+ £5,000 Car Allowance...Apply For This Job
Groundworkers required to lay Yorkstone paving in North West London. 35Sqm to lay. Tools, PPE and CSCS required. If you...Apply For This Job
Decorators required to assist on a project near Regents Park. Initially Gloss works to windows. Black and White. Brushes and...Apply For This Job
Making Good Operatives/Tape and jointers required to make good plastering on a high-end residential site in GU8. Immediate starts available,...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job