SITE AGENT – RAIL – NORTH WEST – PERMANENT
Site Agent required to work with a regional rail contractor on a complex project in the North West. The multi-disciplinary project will involve platform extensions, station upgrade, re-signaling, P-Way works and associated civils. This type of role would suit an experienced Site Agent with a technical background, educated in construction and/or civil engineering.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in Civil engineering or construction
* Over 8 years experience of hands-on project delivery on the rail infrastructure
* Able to demonstrate a good track record of delivering similar schemes
* Excellent technical understanding of civil engineering, structures & signaling works
* Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of what is required to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
* Overall responsibility for ensuring the works on site are carried out to a good standard, in line with the design requirements, on time and within budget
* Completing Work Package Plans and other associated project paperwork
* Previously working as a CRE for Civils would be beneficial
* Appointing and overseeing the work carried out on site by operatives and sub contractors
* Challenging sub-contractors on site where required
* Assisting the Projects Manager, Project Planner and site operatives where required
* Planning works, procuring materials and man power where required
* Liaising with the commercial team to ensure maximum contract output
* Briefing the client on progress where appropriate
* Competitive basic salary and excellent bonus on offer
* Possibility for career progression into PM role if desired
* Extensive order book, with the next 3-5 years work guaranteed
If you have been working in a Site Agent role previously and would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Site Manager required for £3.5m civils & highways project in West Yorkshire. The project is a large access road, 278...Apply For This Job
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
NEW JOB – Assistant /Intermediate Quantity Surveyor -Build projects -Commercial, Industrial, Mixed use, Residential, Education projects – 07980 006436 Quantity...Apply For This Job
Assistant Planner Assistant Planner required for a leading main and principal contractor operating across the infrastructure sector. This is an...Apply For This Job
Anders Elite are currently recruiting for an experienced or Senior Estimator/Commercial Manager for one of our longest standing groundworks clients...Apply For This Job