Site Agent – Water projects (major civil engineering) – South Wales – £45000 to £52000 per annum plus excellent package
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of schemes safety, to quality, cost effectively and to schedule. Key objectives are to maintain excellent relations with our client and manage the personnel effectively, efficiently and to company policies and procedures.
* Help Prepare and Construction Plans from Pre-construction Information and ensure skilled, competent resources are identified and secured to meet the plan
* Planning of organisations, contract teams, working methods, resources and systems to meet contract requirements and delivery timetable
* Ensure all processes, procedures are in place to allow contracts to be managed professionally in line with Planned Works structure and performance targets review delivery methodologies so they are the most efficient, effective and provide the best value
* Implement and maintaining strict quality control procedures and ensuring compliance with all environmental and health & safety legislation and policies.
* Liaising with a range of project stakeholders from designers, quantity surveyors, client project managers, and client operations staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* 5 years supervisory or management experience (preferred)
* Experienced in CDM and in Temporary Works
* Experience of working in a “real time” environment
* Ability to prioritise and plan resources to achieve performance targets
* Ability to organise, manage and motivate a small team of site operatives and subcontract staff to produce a finished product of the highest standard.
* Ability to influence a range of decision makers and stakeholders to achieve excellence in collaboration with others.
* High standards of oral and written communication, presentation and reporting skills
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent data management skills including knowledge of database and spreadsheet programmes, ideally MS Project also
* Excellent communication skills
* Environmentally and contractually aware
* Full driving license
* Ideally experience of working in the UK water industry
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Quantity / Senior Quantity Surveyor – Fast Track fit out – Cheshire Based – Perm Role – £32000 – £55,000...Apply For This Job
Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Spec House builder – Residential / Housing projects – 5* house builder – Manchester based office...Apply For This Job
Construction Trades Background AND/OR Warehouse Operative Experience required – **PERMANENT ROLE** Location – Sherburn in Elmet Salary – £21,500 to...Apply For This Job
Anderselite require a labourer for general duties in Northwood. Must have CSCS and PPE. If available please call us on...Apply For This Job
Groundworkers required to assist on a new residential refurbishment in Hampstead. Initially assisting with digging out, installing Akros and other...Apply For This Job