Shotblaster – Wolverhamtpon – Permanent – Salary upto £22K per year
The client offers space rental solutions throughout 22 countries, including Austria, Belgium, and the United Kingdom. The client serves more than 31,000 customers in the areas of construction and infrastructure, industry, services and administration. Its fleet of approximately 235,000 modular space and storage units is leased through a network of more than 150 locations. The company’s legacy is grounded in its reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation.
Purpose of this role and reporting structure:
The purpose of this role is to assist the preparation of a range of the client’s cabins prior to them being hired out for use. In this role you will be reporting to the supervisor and working in a small team within the depot. Please note this role is physically demanding due to the nature of the work. Must be willing to perform physical repetitive operation of heavy-duty equipment for majority of a work shift.
06:00am – 15:00
Main responsibilities are:
* Using industrial Wet blasting machinery to remove paint from containerised products in readiness for spray painting
* Undertake wet blasting and application to obtain the best finish on the product. In respect of this due you must be able to carry out physical repetitive operations of the heavy-duty equipment for majority of the shift.
* Adhere to all safe working practices of potentially dangerous machinery
* Undertake all pre and post safety check on heavy-duty equipment.
* Continuously checking and working to the company quality standards in line with customer expectations.
* When not shot blasting you will also be required to do jet washing duties and maintaining the shot blasting machines with blast media and water.
* To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Job experience & skills requirement and Qualifications:
* Good general physical fitness.
* Be willing to work outside
* Must be willing to work as part of a vital part of process
* Be able to work as an individual as well as part of a team
* Must have a strong work ethic and be proactive.
* Flexible attitude to working.
* Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines.
Work Experience/Qualifications required
* Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
* A mix of general maintenance skills.
* Competent in the use of basic hand/power tools.
* Must have the ability to work efficiently to deadlines as part of a production line type environment.
* Ideally understands the mechanics of wet blasting and the application to obtain the best finish on the products.
If you are interested in this role please contact and and call 0121 200 5520
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy