We are currently recruiting for a specialised national organisation who are urgently looking to recruit an experienced customer focussed Service Desk Coordinator into their Manchester office.
This company seeks ‘like-minded’ individuals who believe in their company policy to ensure they work together to exceed customers’ expectations by:
* Doing what we say we’ll do
* Investing in relationships
* Communicating openly and honestly
* Developing innovative ideas and solutions
* Always delivering an excellent service
This position has the attractive working days of Monday-Friday and between the hours of 9am-6pm (some flexibility).
This is initially a 6-month temp contract where there is a high possibility of further extension / permanent employment thereafter.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS – 17TH DEC.
Main Job Purpose:
To report into the Property Managers and the Regional Property Director.
You will be required to assist the property team by coordinating calls on the help desk, ensuring reported data accuracy and to the correct contractor. You must ensure service levels are maintained and matters are dealt with within specified times.
The Service Desk Coordinator is responsible for being a point of contact between liaison between tenants, the helpdesk team and contractors for all service requests.
* Provide support to the Property and Contract Management team
* To answer all requests received, either via telephone or e-mail and to ensure all requests are met in a timely manner.
* Ensure all jobs logged are closed off and the end user is aware.
* To assess and analysis the problem, understand the priorities and act accordingly.
* To keep a track record of all relevant documentation.
* Liaise with and provide feedback to customers on the progress of jobs outstanding.
* Liaise with external contractors.
* Initial handling and logging of client requests via telephone or email.
* Update and maintain records and ensure all required documents are completed on CAFM system.
* Provide a timely, effective and efficient service to tenants and property teams.
* First line contact for handling service related enquiries and requests. Manage expectations of service requirements and assign to appropriate contractors or individuals.
Full job spec available upon request.
* Enjoy customer service
* Must have recent proven Helpdesk experience
* Understanding of facilities management services
* Working knowledge of Excel
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Desirable – experience working within the property sector
* Work to deadlines
* Strong attention to detail
If the above role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply to this advert attaching your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy