We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Service Delivery Manager for a large Security site in the Leicester and Lincolnshire area
As Service Delivery Manager you will manage and develop the security delivery, as part of the Total Facilities Management (TFM) services, to meet operational and business requirements. You will ensure departmental service level agreements, processes and KPIs are met while strictly operating within the framework of the contract.
Some of your responsibilities will include managing and monitoring recruitment, probation, training, attendance, wellbeing and performance. You will promote an interdependent Safety Culture, monitor and report on performance and corrective actions. Working with the AOC team as a point of escalation you will ensure resources are deployed to meet daily delivery schedules and business requirements.
* Proactively engage with the client for all service delivery. (Customer)
* Foster a collaborative working environment with key stakeholders to deliver a positive customer experience
* Proactively notify the Client of any shortfalls to service.
* Manage and monitor recruitment, probation, training, attendance, wellbeing and performance.
* To lead and develop skilled teams to meet operational needs in a customer focused manner
* Identify and actively promote talent, recognising performance accordingly
* Promotion of interdependent Safety Culture.
* To monitor and report on performance and implement corrective actions.
* To deliver, audit and review service areas to ensure Statutory, contractual and Health and Safety standards are achieved.
* Act as point of escalation for Cluster, Region and Contract escalation on rotation as part of the “out of hours” on call rota.
* Ensure up to date and compliant onsite logbooks, statutory and associated records are maintained.
* To promote continuous improvement to maximise efficient and effective service delivery and effectively support the management of project work
* Undertake operational duties as and when required to achieve service standards and ensure Security staff conduct duties in line with contract requirements and provide monthly data as required.
* Management of Subcontract and Supply Chain Partners service delivery performance.
* Understand when to discuss and / or escalate Security issues with the Security Risk Manager.
* Work with the operations team as a point of escalation to ensure resources are deployed to meet daily delivery schedules and business requirements within the performance parameters.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills to inc report writing.
* People management experience within a customer focused FM environment
* Good understanding of IT Systems eg Microsoft and Google
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities
* Resilient, works well on own initiative
* Driving License
* Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
* Strong analytical skills
* An understanding of the security function on each property.
* TFM Management experience
* Experience of task management database
* IOSH or equivalent H&S qualification
* Working with Trade Unions
* Experience of Lean Techniques and methodology
* Understanding of security industry
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy