Due to my clients continued growth plans I am looking for an MRICS qualified or equivalent Senior/Associate PM to join their team in London. You will have a proven track record of delivering a range of projects across different sectors.
You will be client facing and have experience of delivering projects from inception all the way through to completion.
Healthcare and Education
Commercial Fit out, refurbishment and new build
Residential and Mixed Use developments
* To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
* To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
* Comply with established procurement/ commercial/ contractual strategies
* Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
* Management and preparation of key stage reports from feasibility through to completion and post-handover * Preparation of project programmes
* Management of meetings, taking and preparation of minutes
* Preparation of progress reports and presentation at monthly client meetings
* Running competitive tender processes including managing queries from tendering contractors
* Managing multiple projects across different sectors
* Preparation and management of contract documents
* Management of multi-disciplinary project teams
* Delivery of the Clients Brief and objectives
* Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts
* Administering building contracts
* Development of Client relationships and repeat business through delivery of proactive Professional services
* Networking and company representation
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
Associate Director – High End Residential – EMEA London based £60k – £70k plus car allowance and Benefits Package Are...Apply For This Job