Up to £35,000 (Depending on Experience)
An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a business who have seen their business grow exponentially over the last 5 years, due to the high quality of product they produce, innovation and forward-thinking philosophy that has seen them win places on multiple public sector frameworks across the UK. The typically work on projects ranging from 500k through to £10 million in value across the education and healthcare sectors.
As a result of their strong performance and success over the last 2 years they are now recruiting for a Technical Co-ordinator to join their Pre-Construction team.
As the Technical Co-ordinator you will responsible for ensuring the quality of information, managing document control and the flow of information as well as coordinating the technical aspects of all projects through to contract award.
* Manage and maintain the information flow throughout pre-construction
* Ensure protocols are adhered to through QA checks of all information.
* Ensure all parties, both internally and externally, publish documents to protocol and provide support to all parties when necessary.
* Track the flow of information including the design approval process, ensuring document status reflects the process.
* Provide accurate and timely information and reports regarding the status of all drawings – received and submitted, RFIs, BIM, BREEAM etc.
* Develop information release schedules for internal flow of information – BOMs and MLs
* Ordering of reprographics and couriers where necessary
* Assisting with the production of external documents such as Initial Proposals and Contractor’s Proposals
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a similar role in the construction sector (modular or off-site construction would be preferential), ideally holding an Architecture degree or experience working within an architectural practice during their career. You must have strong experience working with both REVIT and AutoCAD.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Yorkshire ( Home working) – Rail Sector Currently seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Labourer required to assist on alterations to a shopping centre. Large unit being split into 3 separate units. Moving materials,...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ an Assistant Estimator to...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reports to: Quantity Surveyor The client provides infrastructure consultancy services including project management, quantity surveying,...Apply For This Job