I am currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our ever expanding Visa account.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process and supporting the business leaders in creating recruitment strategies and processes to suit current and future needs.
* Understanding your function’s strategic direction and creating recruitment strategies to support them
* Proactively identifying top-talent for live roles and ones of strategic importance
* Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service
* Building and developing relationships with key stakeholders including regular hiring managers and department Heads.
* Regularly meet with line managers to promote Resource Solutions and its services, including direct sourcing and its benefits and to understand the client group’s needs
* Networking within the industry to gain market intelligence to ensure client is kept up to date with any developments or changes
* Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and outline the most time and cost effective resourcing strategy for the position
* Working with Associate Recruiters to manage agency submissions and direct applications
* Directly sourcing candidates
* Provide regular market information from both internal (e.g. MIS, Rate card) and external sources (e.g. from other direct recruiters on other sites and vendors).
* Agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
* Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
* Offer added value services
* Recruitment Process Management:
* Build and maintain Resource Solutions candidate database by building up “talentpools”
* Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
* Engage approved agencies once direct search exhausted
* Arrange agency briefings as required
* Arrange agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
* Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
* Screen CVs in line with the line managers requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
* Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
* Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
* Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
* Contribute to agency relationship management, including performance monitoring
* Providing strategic partnership with HR Advisors and key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments and to understand their client’s recruitment needs – forecasting where possible
* Project work and reporting, as given by the business and account manager, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
* Final round HR interviewing (permanent hiring only) and feedback management
Process and Procedure compliance:
* Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
* Ensuring The ATS is accurate and up to date at all times.
* Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
* Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
Skills and experience:
* Demonstrable direct recruitment experience with multinational businesses
* An understanding of Pharmaceutical recruitment beneficial but not essential
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
* Proven stakeholder engagement experience