My client are national contractor who have just won a large water contract within the North East, Due to their continued success they are now recruiting for a site engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Working on water projects across the north east you will be working on projects with values from £0.5 – £10M lasting up to 18 months, this order book is continuously growing and requires further specialists.
You will have a solid civil engineering background ideally with some water project experience and excellent communication skills, you will be able to motivate and manage a small team of site operative and produce high standards of work.
Your main responsibilities include:
* Setting out on projects to a high standard and project requirements
* Monitoring Site QA and maintaining records
* Assisting the Site Agent and site team with site setup
* Planning and programming site activities
* Promoting and adhering to Health & Safety
* Civil engineering/construction management degree
* Appreciation of civil engineering design and construction – particularly earthworks and setting out
* NRSWA supervisor’s card
* Excellent Communication skills
* CSCS Card
* NEC contract knowledge
* Competent in 2D AutoCAD
* Basic Competence in 3D AutoCAD
* Familiar with import/export of data between GPS, CAD and LSS
* Temporary work technique knowledge
* Confined space training
* Microsoft IT Skills
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy