Senior Quantity Surveyor – FM – NSR / PSA rates – Manchester – call me on 07980 006 436 –
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be jointly responsible with the Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager for the safe, profitable and quality delivery of, project(s) Note A under their control from Gateway 1-8 ensuring completion to the satisfaction of their line manager and Client
Project(s): Project volumes and types decided by line manager on risk basis, but typically higher value and more complex. In the case of a Framework this will be a work programme or a number of work programmes forming the Framework.
Key Skills & Duties
* Health and Safety – ensure all projects are delivered to the highest safety standards in accordance with company standards and applicable legislation.
* Be jointly responsible with the Senior PM/Programme Manager for the profit and loss performance of the project or projects ensuring financial, commercial and operational reporting processes are followed and to provide accurate information.
* Ensuring account growth including the development of other business strands and service lines within the group.
* Be responsible for all cash management including the preparation of the respective Cost, Value & Reconciliation (CVR) reporting.
* Be responsible for the confirmation and implementation of all contractual and commercial arrangements with customers.
* Responsible for the preparation and effective management of the project procurement schedule
* Be jointly responsible with the Senior PM/Programme Manager for the effective management of the design process ensuring issue of robust information in line with programme requirements
* Be responsible for the planning, selection, monitoring and development of all colleagues and suppliers under your management responsibility.
* Provide commercial functional support to all colleagues but focusing on Quantity Surveyors aligned to a work programme.
* Accountable with the Programme Manager for the output of Quantity Surveyors aligned to the work programme.
* Accountable for ensuring consistency across all work programmes in line with the Framework documents and documents issued during the course of the Framework.
* Being the main contact point for all commercial queries that arise within the work
Typical KPI benchmarks as follows:-
– Health & Safety
– Profit Margin & cash management
– Customer Satisfaction
Person Specification (Key Competencies)
Experienced in FM works, preferably on NSR / PSA rates basis
Experienced in different sectors, particularly retail
Creative thinker, able to ‘work’ the schedule to maximise opportunity
Good IT skills
Up to £60,000 + Car allowance £5,800
3% pension contributions
25 holidays plus banks Gym flex and cycle to work scheme
If you want to discuss this role or any of my other roles please call me on 07980 006 436
If you want to apply don’t hesitate to send your cv
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy