Senior Quantity Surveyor – Office / Bank Refurbishment and Retail Fit outs – Manchester – call me for more information on 07980 006 436
Due to extended growth and expansion of this already established office fit out company an opportunity exists for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with either a retail / bank or office fit out background.
Responsibility for managing all day-to-day office and any on-site matters, liaison with the client, reviewing project progress, reporting directly to the company Commercial Manager
* Undertake all commercial and contractual requirements on the designated projects in accordance with the company procedures and processes.
* All cost reporting
* Ability to work independently, aiming to exceed expectations
* Preparation of accurate and detailed monthly cost reports for review with the Commercial Manager.
* Ability to take ownership of retail and/or office fit out projects
* Good working knowledge and application of Main Contract and Sub-Contract Forms and Standard Method of Measurement.
* To work closely with Contracts Management to ensure all required site records and correspondence are completed in accordance with the specific Contract requirements and Company Procedures
* Pre and post contract experience desirable
* Appointment of Subcontractors in accordance with Company Procedures, including procurement and account management including valuations, payment notices and agreement of final accounts.
* Capability to provide support to senior staff
* Delivery of work outputs within set time frames
* Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
* Team player capable of a flexible approach
* Energetic & self-motivated
* Strong IT capabilities including Microsoft Office
* Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and within client organisations
* Experience of retail fit out and/or leisure developments advantageous
All applicants must have worked for either an office fit or retail fit out contractor as a Lead Quantity Surveyor
BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course
Previous experience working for a fit-out contractor
Drivers licence essential
£50,000 – £62,000 + package
Please contact me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436
To see all my live job lists or see up to date construction news don’t hesitate to add me on LinkedIn
Alexandra Smith at AndersElite is a commercial specialist recruitment consultant with over 10 years’ experience within the Commercial sector.
Alexandra works within the building and civil engineering markets. To register your interest in this excellent career opportunity, please submit your most recent CV to myself or call me if you have any questions on 07980 006 436 for a confidential discussion
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy