Senior Quantity Surveyor required on a permanent basis to join a national contractor in the North East to work on a variety of projects including Commercial, Leisure, Education and Healthcare.
Responsible for the commercial management of all or part of a project and/or a number smaller projects.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
* Subcontract procurement
* Financial management of subcontractor accounts
* Preparation of monthly application for payment to the client and ensuring on time certification and payment
* Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation report
* Preparation of final accounts
* Advise on procurement issues
* Provide commercial support on site
* Developing supply chain relationships
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Experience working on large new build schemes
* Hold a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying
* A proven track-record of working on a range of diverse projects and, delivering those projects on-time and ensuring maximum profitability
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s top contractors offering an excellent package and salary.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite .com /non-discrimination-policy