Job Title Lead / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Working for one key client
This role is an excellent role for Senior Quantity Surveyor to be the lead surveyor / face of the company for one key client. Initially this is a Lead Surveyor role but the ideal person will be open to Managing a team Job title –
My client is an award winning national contractor. A fantastic opportunity within this established Construction business. They are recruiting for an ambitious and talented Managing Quantity Surveyor.
They are looking for people who share a passion for construction, commercial management as well as being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment. The successful candidate will be joining an existing team of highly skilled, professional and dedicated commercial professionals.
My client is seeking an individual from a main contracting building background. All applicants will have build project experience from £5 – £20 million in value. The ideal candidate will have both new build and fit out project experience. They are looking for an experienced quantity surveyor with some management experience. This is a client facing role so the chosen candidate will have a experience managing and controlling the commercial aspects of a variety of projects, supported by the ability and determination to build and maintain respectful, trusting and productive relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders.
While the successful individual will initially be working largely from home with some west Cheshire office visits it is expected that time progresses the ideal candidate willing travel to the site in South Yorkshire once a fortnight.
* Procurement – confident preparing and issuing ITT documentation to subcontractors
* Producing documentation to a high standard- demonstrable evidence
* Carrying out the necessary work, including liaison with the other project disciplines to eliminate scope gaps from the procurement process
* Reviewing tenders, and analysing returns against the cost plan and other tenderers
* Challenging tender returns if non-compliant
* Adherence to company and project processes and procedures.
* Production of tender evaluation and recommendation reports
* Seeking authorisation from project leads and director
*D&B experience important
* Good attention to detail
* Good communicator
* Confident at negotiation
* Confident managing a procurement process
* Production of reports
* Provide accurate financial reporting on individual projects
* Collate, review financially and report on other projects
* Supervise, support and advise direct reports
* Take an active lead of the financial aspects and advise direct reports in the delivery of Pre-construction activities.
* Place subcontracts in accordance with the main contract and the companies policies and procedures
* Advise other project surveyors of opportunities to maximise values and minimise costs.
* Ensure direct reports follow the correct procedures
up to £70,000
Car allowance / Company car
Pension plus contributions
Please email to apply or ring me 07980 006 436
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Quantity Surveyor role – RESIDENTIAL- Spec Housing projects – West Cheshire based office / North West based sites – up...Apply For This Job
NEW ROLE – Quantity Surveyor – West Cheshire – Telecoms sector – please email me to apply The company Working...Apply For This Job
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Senior Estimator role – Heavy Civil Engineering large projects – Cheshire area – Highways and roads Heavy Civil Engineering Projects...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Estimator (Highways) Location: Nottinghamshire (East Midlands / M1) Start Date: Q3 2021 Sectors: Highways, Highways England, Motorways,...Apply For This Job