Senior Quantity Surveyor
My client provides infrastructure consultancy services including project management, quantity surveying, commercial management, financial audit and training, inspections and audits. Underpinned by innovative software and systems we seek to provide bespoke solutions to our clients opportunities.
Headquarters are in Lancashire, my client works across the UK, and our team offers a wealth of experience and expertise, with colleagues ranging from graduates to senior directors, in disciplines ranging from Chartered Surveyors, Chartered Accountants to Highway Engineers, Project Managers, Commercial Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Asbestos Awareness and Removal trainers. Our approach to providing services is forward thinking and adaptable to our customer requirements. This individual is required for commercial management of contracts within the Utilities industry. It is expected that the successful candidate will provide excellent assistance.
Responsible for all commercial and contractual matters on multiple projects.
Forecasting and cost/value reporting.
Understand the contractual requirements of project documents including the roles and responsibilities of all involved and the notices to record change etc.
* Required to work in innovative ways utilising bespoke software solutions.
* Complete Site Visits and client meetings where required.
* Ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with standard company H&S procedures, work instructions and the Business Management System.
* Evaluate the cost and value of work baskets, identify projects at risk of not achieving the required margin and develop an appropriate commercial strategy for the project to ensure delivery of the required margin.
* Review tender documents and submission requirements ensuring all financial information is identified and provided.
* Prepare supply chain procurement schedules.
* Prepare supply chain tender packages, issue and analyse the returned supply chain tenders for completeness.
* Adjudicate the returned supply chain tenders.
* Assist with the preparation and submission of tenders.
Have commercially ran your own jobs before.
Strong NEC contract knowing
Have a full UK driving license
Well-presented and articulate person
Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
Experience in utilities /water sector
Highly literate and numerate
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
Salary and details
£40,000 – £57,000 (depending on experience)
Support through RICS if required
Please include your salary expectations as part of your application.
If you want to discuss please contact me on 07980 006 436 if you want to apply please email me
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Due to the awarding of various new schemes, our client a Ground Investigation contractor working within the construction, defence, rail,...Apply For This Job
Anderselite require a Cellnex climber op to work on phone masts across East London. Minimum qualifications/requirements would be; 1. Rooftop...Apply For This Job
Cleaner required to assist on offices in the Rayleigh area. Cleaning of offices and communal areas on a new build...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Commercial Manager (HS2) Location: Flexible (Between Coventry and Milton Keynes) Sector: Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Earthworks, Highways, Bridges, Rail,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (HS2) Location: Flexible (Between Coventry and Milton Keynes) Sector: Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Earthworks, Highways, Bridges, Rail,...Apply For This Job