Anderselite is in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a busy and existing team based in the Midlands with projects generally in the South Yorkshire region. The group is going through exciting changes at present and will many new faces that will propel the business into new chapters.
They look to bring in the right person to assist in the production of the quality accommodation and will require the following experience:
* Analysis of tender allowances
* The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts
* Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
* Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
* Subcontract and Design Procurement
* Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
* Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
* Cash management and maximisation
* Cash Flow and Turnover forecasts
* Overseeing Intermediate and Junior members of the team
* Approach & Behaviour: To manage your work ensuring the number one priority is Health & Safety in everything you undertake. To show a committed and enthusiastic approach with the need to be as flexible as required. To be commercially astute and with a track record of making profit
* Experience: Preference that a similar post/position held previously. Knowledge of JCT & NEC Conditions of Contract, Experience of Design and Build new build and refurbishment projects
* Qualifications: Degree Qualified and member of the RICS or IOB (or moving towards professional membership)
* Computer Skills: Good computer skills required in discipline and knowledge of e-mail and collaborative project working packages.
In return they offer a competitive salary and benefits package that will be open for an increase with regular reviews with the Commercial Director.
I can’t stress how much of an exciting time this is for a housing business to enter into a new era.
If this is for you then and would like more info or to be considered for the role, then please submit your CV today.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.
Job Title – Intermediate Quantity Surveyor Sector – Water / Civil engineering Projects – Water treatment plants Location – Manchester...Apply For This Job
Our client, a well known construction company operating within the Rail Industry is seeking to employ a P-way Construction Manager...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (HS2) Location: Flexible (Between Coventry and Milton Keynes) Sector: Civil Engineering, Infrastructure, Earthworks, Highways, Bridges, Rail,...Apply For This Job
Contracts Manager Projects: Nationwide Upto £60,000 (DoE) plus car, fuel card, pension, laptop and phone Our client is one of...Apply For This Job
Ground Investigation Estimator Our client are looking for an Estimator with a Ground Investigation background, to join their busy Bid...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor (HS2 – RC) Location: Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire Sector: HS2, RC, Reinforced Concrete,...Apply For This Job