BRAND NEW ROLE – Senior Quantity Surveyor – Bespoke Housing projects – Call me with any questions on 07980 006 436
Our client is a regional bespoke house builder and they are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the busy commercial department. Projects are between £5 – £20 million.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience within D&B contracts and new build housing projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Lead role in all on site commercial activities.
* Manage and develop our assistant QS
* Attend project meetings with Clients along with Contracts Manager
* Hold and lead subcontract pre starts
* Agree costs, T&C, attendances with sub-contractors
* Monthly and fortnight sub-contractor payments
* Drawing up sub-contractor draw down sheets/matrixs
* Payment applications for client including agreeing variations
* Project CVRs
* Final accounts
This role is perfect for a competent individual who is looking for a longevity and a new challenge.
Experience working for a house builder, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have good longevity within their current role.
As this is a Senior role you must have a minimum 5 years’ experience.
You may have either House Building or Main contracting experience.
BSc in Quantity Surveying is ideal, a HNC / HND is essential or a similar in a commercial related course is essential.
Previous recent experience running D&B / High end residential schemes is desirable.
Salary and Package
£45,000 – £55,000
How to apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via LinkedIn alternatively you can send an up to date CV or call me on 07980 006 436 if you have any questions
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy