This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, successful and busy multi-national design and build specialist that is intricately involved in the UK water industry. They are a tier 1 capital delivery framework partner to a number of water supply companies and are very active in the Severn Trent Water region.
There is an urgent vacancy for a Senior Proposals Engineer with experience in the infrastructure / water environment to be based at the Head Office in Rubery. There will be flexibility to work from home when viable.
Duties of the position include:
* Preparing estimates and proposals for mechanical and multidisciplined water industry projects – primarily the new construction or redevelopment of clean and wastewater treatment plants.
* Obtaining the cost of materials, consumables and sub-contract labour necessary to prepare accurate quotations.
* Representing the company and visiting customers as and when required for bid clarification and relationship building.
To be considered a relevant candidate for this position you will need the following attributes:
* A proven background in proposals engineering within an infrastructure, water or construction environment.
* Qualifications in a mechanical, electrical or civil discipline.
* Experience preparing proposals for multi-disciplinary projects.
* Methodical and thorough with an excellent eye for detail.
* Excellent client facing and negotiation skills.
* Strong communication, organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
A highly competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate, dependent on suitability and experience. To register your interest in this career enhancing opportunity with a progressive employer please apply by following instructions or call Paul Massocchi for a confidential discussion on 07932 657631.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy
My client is a global engineering consultancy that operates in over 400 locations and employs over 20,000 staff. They have...Apply For This Job
I am recruiting on behalf of a reputable and long established company that has been providing specialist MEICA related services...Apply For This Job