I’m currently recruiting a Senior Property Manager for my client in London.
The Senior Property Manager will ensure, with adherence to the Managed Service Agreement, that tenants are provided with well maintained, safe and compliant buildings in respect of a designated LIFT building portfolio.
You will manage the Estate to ensure that quality patient and social environments are available at all material times and are maintained to a high standard. To achieve this, the Senior Property Manager will be responsible for the controlled, efficient and timely delivery of the full range of hard facilities management (FM) services, as defined within the stand-alone FM contract.
The MSA will include the appointment of a subcontracted Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) service provider who will ensure the delivery of all statutory and mandatory M&E services. The Senior Property Manager will report on the Service Provider’s performance, with the use of recognised KPI’s and will act as the interface between the Board, the Head Tenant, local tenants and all other major stakeholders to deliver assurances that all buildings are fully operational and are being maintained in accordance with either approved codes of practice or statutory legislation.
In order to be considered for this role you will require:
* A relevant FM qualification (MBIFM) or a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience within an FM environment
* Experience of managing a group of professional & technical staff
* Evidence of professional & technical skills associated with provision on site & facilities management and people management
* Evidence of developing positive working relationships with a wide range of internal & external organisations
* Experience of financial management including monitoring, control and reporting procedures
* Experience of preparation and submission of detailed management reports
* Experience of taking the role of chairman at meetings & work stream groups
* Proficient in the full MS Office IT suite
* Proven ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally
* Ability to work independently, organise own workload maintaining high quality output and meeting deadlines and targets
* Ability to identify potential problems before they arise and determine effective and innovative solutions.
If you would like to be considered then please forward a copy of your CV in the first instance.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy