Senior Project Manager- Retail Logistics/ Distribution Projects
London office / Hybrid working
Retail Logistics and Distribution
Are you a Senior Project Manager who has the drive and enthusiasm to join an exciting and growing business? You will have a track record one in the following sectors – Distribution and retail logistics. This role will suit someone who already is a Senior Project Manager or a Project Manager who is now ready for a career move to a more senior position.
As Senior Project Manager, your role will be the undertaking of the delivery of Full Pre and Post Contract Project Management duties for Design & Build Projects in the Distribution and retail logistics Sectors. Your main office to report to will be Central London however this role is flexible and will allow this Senior Project Manager to work from home and lead their own schedule.
You MUST have
* Relevant experience in the sectors in the Industrial and retail logistics Sectors and it is desirable in both pre and post contract Project
* Management duties. Evidence of being a good communicator, problem solver and the lead Project
* Manager on major schemes is essential.
* You have an understanding of the key drivers in managing and delivering successful projects.
* Evidence of managing successful client relationships and multi stakeholder organisations is also essential.
* Experience of Design & Build (Develop & Construct) is also necessary.
* RICS or MCIOB, with the minimum of 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
* Must be hardworking, approachable, flexible and be able to build strong client relationships that brings repeat business.
This consultancy has a very strong reputation with a Development lead approach to Project Management. They are one of the UK’s largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental management and transport sectors.
What’s in it for you?
This consultancy will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a commercially competitive salary they also give you 25 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
If this sounds like a role for you, YOU have the relevant experience? Email me your CV to [email protected]
Associate Director London Residential, mixed-use developments, hotels and student accommodation. £70,000-90,000 Are you an ambitious individual looking to step up...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Commercial, Hotel and Residential sectors Central London Consultancy My client is a looking for a Senior Project...Apply For This Job
Project Director – Diverse Sector Experience Independent Construction Consultancy London £85k plus We are searching for a Project Director to...Apply For This Job
Senior Quantity Surveyor Epping location 55-65K Hybrid working Our client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor or an experienced...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager – Commercial Fit out London Circa £55,000 – £68,500 Amida are seeking a Construction and Property Senior...Apply For This Job