Senior Project Manager
£65,000 – £75,000
Pharmaceutical and life science projects
Remote working with occasional site visits in London
Dreaming of a challenging role that has the luxury of you working remotely from your home with only the occasional site visit once a week?
We have an incredible opportunity to work as a Senior Project Manager for one of the top real estate consultancies. This organisation has a dynamic work environment and are needing a Senior Project Manager to lead and deliver challenging and exciting pharmaceutical life science projects.
This role is for an ambitious Senior Project Manager who is motivated to forward both the business and their career goals. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working with a forward-thinking Project management team. The role will allow you to work remotely with only the occasional site visit once a week in London.
Responsibilities as their Senior Project Manager
* Planning, executing and delivering to the project dead-lines and budget
* Co-ordinating with the project team, vendors and the design team to ensure the delivery of the project
* Ensuring all site and project related documentation is accurate and attended to
* Getting involved right from the tendering and pre-construction phase and taking the project all the way through to completion and hand-over.
* Manage and lead other internal team members
* Contribute to the development of the firm by initiating improvements in service levels, promoting ideas for new work areas and taking responsibility for progressing new initiatives.
* Actively seek opportunities and promote other internal services to clients and be successful in cross selling.
Essential Requirements for the Senior Project Manager
* Ideally MRICS qualified or similar equivalent professional qualification (MCIOB, MICE etc)
* Experience of leading a project management team
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Experience in helping to managing teams on site and interfacing with internal and external teams.
In return the amazing benefits the Senior Project Manager will receive are
-A day off on your birthday
-Great work/life balance
– Will have the opportunity to progress in an environment that is both nurturing and professional.
-Opportunity to work with knowledgeable people that are valued and passionate about their jobs
If you appreciate being challenged and rewarded as a Senior Project Manager, send your CV TODAY Le[email protected] We look forward to receiving your application!
Senior Project Manager Bristol Location with hybrid worloi Hotels, Residential and Commercial £60-70K Looking for the next opportunity to work...Apply For This Job
Head of cost Management 100-120K plus package and bonuses paid on development of the team Central London location with hybrid...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Commercial developments and large scale fit-outs Central London location with hybrid working £55,000-£60,000 We have an outstanding opportunity...Apply For This Job
Senior Project Manager Central London location Hybrid working 60-70K Do you strive for success? Are you looking for a role...Apply For This Job
This is an excellent opportunity for a CDM Consultant. The role requires an experienced professional who is competent to provide...Apply For This Job