Senior Project Manager
London Based Building & Property Consultancy
£55k plus car allowance
This is a very interesting opportunity to work in the Construction major projects team of a high-profile property consultancy as a Senior Project Manager.
The project work they specialise in ranges from £5m construction costs and although they will do major commercial fit out project work 350 -120sq ft type size, they tend to specialise in more complex new build projects – for example demolition, change of use from commercial to residential, they also have large projects within the logistic sector.
What you might have done so far
* Completed a construction management degree or equivalent – but ideally something technical – perhaps even with an MSc on top
* You may be MRICS – this is ideal but unlike other areas of the business not a pre-requisite – you may be APM or MCIOB also
* You may have spent a couple of years working on site in a construction firm in the past before moving into a client representative role and have a really good understanding of what it means to be on the other side- you also believe this gives you an added advantage when negotiating with the main contractor
* You probably have around 3-5 years of professional experience and are looking for a real step up in your career with more responsibility and autonomy
* You will have lead as the senior project manager on new build projects up to £5m from inception through to completion
What’s in it for you
* Big name and global reach property firm in at a highly respected grading and in view of senior management
* Really decent remuneration package with bells and whistles
* Great residential and commercial new build exposure to an exciting range of developer led and funding clients
If you have the experience for this role, apply today to [email protected]